Golf Ball Bag Clipby
A simple, support-free design for the avid golfer in your life. The Golf Ball Bag Clip is designed to be hung from a golf bag or clipped to the belt. There are 3 different variations of this design. One that can hold 1 ball, one that can hold 2 balls, and one that can hold 3 balls.
Printing Info: These are just the settings I used to test the model, feel free to use whatever settings work best for you. FDM or Resin: FDM - Best with PETG or other High Temp Material Scaling: Can be scaled up, threads may have issues if scaled down too much. Supports: None Infill/Perimeters: 25% Infill + 3 Perimeters Nozzle Size: 0.4 Layer Height: 0.2
Printing & Assembly: No supports needed. Just print whichever version you want and its good to go. There is a loop on the top that a keychain and/or carabiner can be attached for hanging off the bag.
File List (7):
- f360_golf_ball_clip (Fusion 360 file)
- v2_golf_ball_clip_single (STL)
- v2_golf_ball_clip_single_blank (STL)
- v2_golf_ball_clip_double (STL)
- v2_golf_ball_clip_double_blank (STL)
- v2_golf_ball_clip_triple (STL)
- v2_golf_ball_clip_triple_blank (STL)