Welcome to the Thangs Support page and thank you for choosing to support 3D creators and designers! We look forward to assisting you.
General: Frequently Asked Questions
- We appreciate your help reporting content on our site! To request a model takedown, fill out the Model Removal Request form.
- You can reset your password by selecting the option to reset your password on the login screen.
- Thangs.com supports the following file types: .3dxml, .3mf, .asab, .asat, .asm, .blend, .catpart, .catproduct, .dxf, .fbx, .glb, .gltf, .iges, .igs, .ipt, .jt, .model, .obj, .par, .prt, .sab, .sat, .sldasm, sldprt, .step, .stl, .stp, usdz, .vda, .x_b, .x_t, .xcgm
Note: .3MF, FBX, and GLB file formats are currently only supported as single part models. We plan on supporting assemblies in these formats very soon.
- Thangs.com supports most of the image file formats and resolutions you expect, such as .jpeg, .png, .gif, and more. We recommend approximately 620px x 756px images, to optimize for the Thangs.com landing page and designer profile page model cards.
Memberships: Frequently Asked Questions
- Our membership pricing is determined by Designers and Creators. It starts at $10 per month and varies depending on the designers and plans they choose to offer. Higher cost plans often include exclusive content, early access, and personalized experiences depending on your plan.
- Thangs designers (sellers) who offer memberships, and members (buyers) are both supported in the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- You will be charged on a monthly basis for your membership.
- Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time by visiting your Billing settings from your Thangs Settings page. You will continue to have access to your benefits until the end of your billing cycle.
- Refunds are not offered yet, but you will continue to have access to your benefits until the end of your billing cycle.
- Thangs has partnered with Stripe to provide you with a seamless dashboard to manage your tax forms. To learn about your income tax forms and how to get them, see 1099 tax forms on the Stripe Support site.
Please note: The 1099-K filing threshold for the U.S. is 20,000 USD and 200 transactions for tax year 2022, so you may not receive a tax form if your total memberships are under this threshold.
Fee (Passed through at cost) Amount More details Stripe Transaction Fee 2.9% + 30 cents per transaction https://stripe.com/pricing Stripe Recurring Payment Fee .5% per transaction https://stripe.com/billing/pricing Tax processing Fee .4% per taxable transaction https://anrok.com/pricing Stripe Payout Fee .25% of total + 25 cents per payout
Plus cross-border payout fee (refer to chart at the bottom of the linked pricing page for country specifics)
https://stripe.com/connect/pricing Stripe Currency Conversion Fee 2% for non US accounts, 1% for US based https://stripe.com/connect/pricing
Terms of Service
- The Thangs.com Terms of Service is available to read here.
- We are here to help you. You can contact our customer support team by filling out our Contact Us form. Please allow up to 24 hours during business days for us to review and reply to your message.
Shared your feedback
- We also love hearing your feedback about Thangs! You can send us feedback by filling out the Thangs Feedback form.