Can Cauldron - Mana Cana - 12oz Can Cup - Halloween Party Witchesby
Double, Double, Toil and Trouble!
The "Can Cauldron" aka the "Mana Cana"! This is a 12oz Can "Cup" to hold whatever 12oz beverages you may enjoy. Whether it be soda pop, seltzer, or beer you can have a fun holder with (or without) a handle for it! Great for your Halloween Party or the Witches in your life!
Just a silly fun way to hold your 12oz beverages. Meant to look like a witch's cauldron or an earthenware pot that has a "fantasy" feel to me. Like a Pot link would bust open to find a Rupee or a Potion Container of Mana. The PERFECT partner to a D&D session beverage!
Fits standard 66mm 12oz cans. Also features holes to allow air to escape on insertion, as well as a bottom hole to help push the empty can out.
- UPDATED 05/23/2021:
- Both Designs update to Improve Print Quality of the Base (overhangs slightly reduced).
- Handled version has slightly thicker handles to improve print quality.
- INCLUDED FILES:
- Handled Version with 2 handles.
- Handle-Less Version with Faux Handles on sides.
- CAD STEP File to see the designs and learn.
- PRINT PARAMETERS:
- Requires support under the handle ends (the bottom bits that protrude down). I also recommend support under the little "feet" of the cauldron, as they can curl up if not tied down to the bed. I have printed successfully without supports there but found it better to have them.
- 3 Perimeters Recommended (Walls / Shells)
- 10%+ Infill Recommended
Like my designs? Want to support what I do? Check out my LinkTree to see more from me: https://www.hotrodhippie.com/links
All of my Designs are covered by a Creative Commons Non-Commercial License. Sale of prints using my designs are the sole right of myself, the designer, and those I license to do so. Please understand every design is hours of work and multiple prototype prints to ensure quality. Unauthorized sales will result in new designs not being made public.
PLEASE Credit any and all Remixes of my designs: MandicReally