Bobblehand - Rock On!by
Bobblehead? No, bobbleHAND!
Rock on with two possible hand styles and four spring sizes.
More Bobbleheads! https://youtu.be/y7rcWTLWsCM
- Both sizes of the hand have some tricky overhangs and may require supports.
- Do not add supports to the center hole of the larger hand.
- Use minimal infill to keep the bobble light.
- Base and spring can be printed without supports.
- Ideal line width for the spring is 0.4mm. This will result in a perfect 4 perimeter spring.
This project includes PrusaSlicer-compatible pre-supported models.
These supports may not load in other slicers. Your own printing profile may override the included support data.
- Small - Bounces on the top of its spring.
- Large - Uses a more standard bobblehead hole that hides most of the spring.
- Small - only compatible with the small bobblehand.
- Medium - only compatible with the small bobblehand.
- Extra Large
- 3x3mm magnets (requires 3 magnets - because 3x3s aren't very strong)
- 6x3mm magnet
- 8x3mm magnet
- 10x3mm magnet
Prusa MK3 Bed Adaptor - Attaches below your printer bed to keep your bobblehead far away from the printing action. Just unscrew the front bolt, slide on the adaptor, and restore the bolt.
Even More Options!
- Insert a magnet into the base. Optional: Add glue.
- Insert the spring into the bobblehead. Optional: Use assembly tool to keep the spring straight. Glue if needed.
- Attach the base. Optional: Add glue.
- Do not use the large hand as a 3D printer accessory. It's too large to be suitable.
- Choose a spot on your printer that won't result in the bobblehead blocking the path of moving parts. Possible placement options include above the extruder, on the print bed, or on an adaptor.
- Monitor the bobblehead for a while to make sure it's REALLY secure.
- Do not use for printers moving at extremely fast “15 minute benchy” speeds.
Can I sell copies of this? Yes! This project was shared under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
This license allows selling copies, but you must provide proper attribution, as detailed in the license itself.
Please note that any other projects linked here (remixes or related projects) may have a different license. Please respect those licenses.
Click here for attribution examples Click here for attribution examples
|Category||Hobbies & Games|