Hextraction: The Parallel Reali-Tileby
What if you could rewrite history? You could prevent poverty, save the Earth, or even change where a tile is facing! Live the best of all worlds with this reality-warping tile for Hextraction, the hackable 3D-printable board game. This is tile 1 of 5 in Booster Pack 5: Equivalent Hex-Change.
When you line up the perfect play, only one thing sucks harder than an opponent squatting your slot - getting blocked by another copy of your tile! No more! The Parallel Reali-Tile turns your redundant tiles into tiny time machines to rewrite history (or more accurately, overwrite it!)
This tile also has a unique configuration of tracks - it's a lot more physically intricate than it looks.
Here are some rulings that might come up:
- The active player can use the effect any number of times per turn.
- Only the active player can activate an effect.
- This doesn't count as your play for the turn.
- Two tiles are "copies" if both have the same title.
- Overwriting means "destroy a tile to play a tile in its slot." This means the existing tile's On Destroy effect activates, then your copy's On Play effect activates.
- Overwriting ignores the tile's Limit effect.
- If this effect targets a Combo tile, it must also target one of its counterparts.
If you've got a multicolor printer, simultaneously drag the 2-Color Tile models into your slicer and select "import as a single model with multiple parts." Then do the same with the 2-Color Card. If you've got a Bambu printer, you can also use the 3MF file.
f you'd like to edit the tile, the source is here: https://a360.co/45Vp6Gh While you're free to re-distribute the tile outside Thangs' paywall, I'd like to ask that you at least modify it a bit. The more people buy Booster Packs, the more time I can devote to making more.