Fire Hydrant Stash Containerby
A stash container modeled after a standard Fire Hydrant (or at least the ones I see here in South Carolina)! This model prints in separate pieces with zero supports required with the individual pieces threading together, and the front cap acting as a lock to hold the inner container in place.
There are 2 different inner containers available:
- A container with a "secret" compartment underneath, so there are two different storage compartments
- A container with one large storage compartment.
Printing Info: These are just the settings I used to test the model, feel free to use whatever settings work best for you.
- FDM or Resin: FDM
- Scaling: Scaling up should be fine, clearance might get tight if scaled down too far.
- Supports: None
- Infill/Perimeters: I just used 15% infill with 2 perimeters.
- Nozzle Size: 0.4
- Layer Height: 0.2
- Material: Any
- Choose whether you want the full storage container or the container with the secret compartment.
- Print the container you choose along with the body, front cap, top cap, and 2 side caps.
- Thread pieces together afterwards, installing the container before the front cap. The front cap acts as a lock to hold the container closed.