Having trouble removing the cans from your various MandicReally designed Can Cups? Use this dedicated EJECTOR! Place the base on a table, the plunger fits into the base hole of all Can Cup Designs (Note 1), then simply press the cup down around the tool (Note 2). The can should be ejected out the top of the cup!
Note 1: The Early design of the "Root Beer Barrel" mistakenly had smaller base hole. The Can Ejector will not work with these early revision Barrels. The design has been updated and should work now.
Note 2: Hold the Cup body itself, NOT the handle. Handle designs may fatigue over time from using the Can Ejector that way, so holding the cup body is preferred.
Print Measures 81.35mm tall and is intended to fit in the 38.1mm Base Hole of most of my Can Cup designs. "Longerer" version measure 131.35mm Tall.
- INCLUDED FILES:
- CAD STEP File, so you can learn from my design or modify the sizing to your needs.
- Can Ejector
- Recommend 4 Perimeters minimum for strength.
- Recommend 15% Infill or more (100% is not necessary).
- Regular PLA/PLA+ is fine for this time and possibly preferred due to its rigidity.
- Added a "Longerer" version that measures 50mm taller. This is intended for the Mini Nuke cup specifically, or if you just want to really launch a can out of the other designs.
Want to Support what I do? Check out my social medias please!
All of my Designs are covered by a Creative Commons Non-Commercial License. Sale of prints using my designs are the sole right of myself, the designer, and those I license to do so. Please understand every design is hours of work and multiple prototype prints to ensure quality. Unauthorized sales will result in new designs not being made public.
PLEASE Credit any and all Remixes of my designs: MandicReally