Emoji Printer Bobbleheadsby
Emoji themed bobbleheads for your printer. Just add G-Code and enjoy the bobble!
- Base and spring can be printed without supports.
- Emoji heads can be printed without supports, but you may get cleaner prints with minimal supports around the face.
- Ideal line width for the spring is 0.4mm. This will result in a perfect 2 perimeter spring.
- Huge Grin
- 3x3mm magnets (requires 3 magnets because 3x3s aren't very strong)
- 6x3mm magnet
- 8x3mm magnet
- 10x3mm magnet
Adaptors Prusa MK3 Bed Adaptor - Attaches below the bottom right corner of your printer bed to keep your bobblehead far away from the printing action. Just unscrew the front right bolt, slide on the adaptor, and restore the bolt.
- Insert a magnet into the base. Optional: Add glue.
- Insert the spring into the bobble head Optional: Use assembly tool to keep the spring straight. Glue if needed.
- Attach the base Optional: Add glue.
- Choose a spot on your printer that won't result in the bobblehead blocking the path of moving parts. Possible placement options include above the extruder, on the print bed, or on an adaptor.
- Monitor the bobblehead for a while to make sure it's REALLY secure.
- Do not use for printers moving at extremely fast “15 minute benchy” speeds.
This project includes templates so you can design your own bobblehead! The “Negative Volume” model is the exact size and shape of the central hole in the head. Use this in CAD software or PusaSlicer to punch a bobblehead hole into your own designs or existing models!
Can I sell copies of this?
Yes! This project was shared under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
This license allows selling copies, but you must provide proper attribution, as detailed in the license itself.
Please note that any other projects linked here (remixes or related projects) may have a different license. Please respect those licenses.
|Category||Hobbies & Games|