Model originally uploaded to Thingiverse at https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4905481.
Sorcerer Mickey by jprzybylski is absolutely amazing. In fact, it's a little TOO amazing. My system had trouble working with such a high resolution model.
- I converted this to an STL and reduced the resolution by half, but even at that, it's still more higher quality than most printers can even reproduce.
- netfabb and chitubox were both reporting errors in the original, so I repaired those. Part of that involved boolean joining individual elements in the original model.
- Trying to support this on a resin printer was a PAIN, so I split it into two pieces - Mickey and the rock/waves. Supporting it is much easier this way.
- To reduce the amount of resin required, I hollowed out the underside of the cliff. I find this a better alternative than using chitbox's [hollow] and [drill hole] features. This was doesn't require any special cleaning techniques. I did include both versions, though - hollowed and solid - so you can choose which you want to use.
- The model seems to have been modeled in inches. I scaled it up 500% and it's still only RPG miniature sized! Remember to scale both pieces equally to the size you want.
My internet connection is so slow, that thingi kept timing out trying to upload the stl's individually, so I compressed them as an archive. Ignore the pepper logo. I had to upload something as an stl for this to be accepted.