Star Wars Endor Shadow Box (A)by
Joining the Star Wars Original Trilogy planet shadow boxes is this awesome Endor shadow box. Depicting the 2nd Death Star being built high in the sky.
I've used the following colors:
- Plate 1: Geeetech PLA Black
- Plate 2: PolyMaker PolyTerra PLA Army Dark Green
- Plate 3: Prusament PLA Galaxy Green
- Plate 4: Geeetech PLA Black
- Plate 5: FormFutura EasyFill ePLA Turquoise Blue
- Plate 6: 3DJake ecoPLA Pastel Green
- Logo: Geeetech PLA Black + Geeetech PLA White (multicolor)
The colors are just guidelines, you can get creative with the color scheme for a personal touch.
It consists of 6 numbered plates.
I've also added an updated Star Wars logo that you can attach to the shadow box. This version has a sturdier hook to attach to the box.
You can find the box to display this set here
Print settings Plates
- No supports
- 100% infill
- Arachne wall generator recommended For smooth top finish you could use ironing or print, on smooth buildplate, face down.
- Basic supports with top Z distance of 0.24 100% infill
- Arachne wall generator recommended
ALL The Crafty Maker designs are protected by Copyright Law. By downloading, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT to sell any digital files or reproductions from those files. If you want a commercial license to LEGALLY SELL 3D prints, you'll need a The Crafty Companion subscription.