Raspberry Pi Zero Mount - VHB Tape or M3 Screws - Pi Zero 2Wby
Raspberry 3.14159265359 divided by 0
While assembling my Voron V0.1 I needed a custom mount for the Raspberry Pi Zero 2W I am using. Here is that mount! It can be mounted with 1" VHB Double Sided Tape (as the Voron Parts list calls for) or M3 Screws through the middle holes.
Uses M2 screws to mount the Pi Zero (or 2W) to this mount. Can use M3 screws or VHB Tape to Mount the Mount. Step File included so you can design around this.
- Necessary Hardware (Affiliate Links):
- Double Sided VHB Tape: https://amzn.to/3ihijQ1
- 2x M2 Screws (to mount Bracket / Board)
- Raspberry Pi Zero 2W: https://www.raspberrypi.com/products/raspberry-pi-zero-2-w/
- 2x M3 Screws (to Mount the Fan): https://amzn.to/3JPkTIz
- ** PRINT PARAMETERS:**
- Recommend 3 Perimeters
- 10%+ Infill (I use Rectilinear)
- NO Supports Required
Want to Support what I do? Check out my social medias please!
Link Tree: http://www.HotRodHippie.com/links
All of my Designs are covered by a Creative Commons Non-Commercial License. Sale of prints using my designs are the sole right of myself, the designer, and those I license to do so. Please understand every design is hours of work and multiple prototype prints to ensure quality. Unauthorized sales will result in new designs not being made public.
PLEASE Credit any and all Remixes of my designs: MandicReally