Raspberry Pi & BigTreeTech Pico 40mm Fan Mount - Pi Zero 2W 3 4by
Mmmmm Pi Cooling...
While assembling my Voron V0.1 with a BigTreeTech Pico board and the Raspberry Pi Zero 2W, I decided they both needed additional cooling. Since both use the same hole spacing I was able to design one fan mount to rule them all!
Mounts a 40mm fan above the board of your choosing. I've confirmed it fits on the BigTreeTech Pico mainboard, Raspberry Pi Zero 2W (same hole space as regular Zero), and a Raspberry Pi 4. It should fit a Pi 3 as well (yet to confirm).
Uses M3 screws to mount the Fan to the bracket (thread into the plastic) and M2 Screws to mount through the Pi / BTT Pico board.
- Necessary Hardware (Affiliate Links):
- 40mm Fan: https://amzn.to/3KlTgHm
- 2x M3 Screws (to Mount the Fan): https://amzn.to/3JPkTIz
- 2x M2 Screws (to mount Bracket / Board)
- BigTreeTech Pico Board: https://amzn.to/3HLswOF
- Raspberry Pi Zero 2W: https://www.raspberrypi.com/products/raspberry-pi-zero-2-w/
- Raspberry Pi 4: https://amzn.to/3pHeyas
- ** PRINT PARAMETERS:**
- Recommend 3 Perimeters
- 10%+ Infill (I use Rectilinear)
- NO Supports Required
Want to Support what I do? Check out my social medias please!
Link Tree: http://www.HotRodHippie.com/links
All of my Designs are covered by a Creative Commons Non-Commercial License. Sale of prints using my designs are the sole right of myself, the designer, and those I license to do so. Please understand every design is hours of work and multiple prototype prints to ensure quality. Unauthorized sales will result in new designs not being made public.
PLEASE Credit any and all Remixes of my designs: MandicReally