Straighten out your workshop with Gridfinity modular storage - deploy these plates anywhere you need some order!
Gridfinity is the ultimate organizer for your whole workshop! Learn more at Find more Gridfinity accessories at https://bit.ly/3E2NxnZ
Parametric source files:
- Frame: https://a360.co/3ccHbsg
- Weighted Plate: https://a360.co/3uCJ2gR
The foundation of every Gridfinity setup is a baseplate, and these let you drop storage where you need it most.
Frame: The absolutely minimal no-frills baseplate. No room for screws or magnets, but saves filament and headroom. If your storage unit is on a steel surface, you can still put magnets in the storage blocks to keep them from sliding.
Weighted: Heavy, sturdy baseplate perfect for desktops, shelves, and other places where knocking stuff over is a big problem.
Secure blocks permanently with M3 screws, or temporarily with 6x2mm magnets. Add rubber feet to keep the whole shebang from sliding, and metal tire weights to drop the center of gravity and prevent wipeouts. You don't need to install every magnet, foot, and weight! Just use enough for your needs.
A Prusa i3 Mk3 can print up to a 5x5 grid. No matter what you use, make sure your bed adhesion and release is dialed in - these love to curl, and their high surface area can make them challenging to remove.
- No brims or support required!
- Use any filament with an 0.6mm or smaller nozzle.
- Wider plates can curl, so maximize your bed adhesion if you're going big!
- All storage blocks are compatible with all baseplates!
- Most storage blocks are stackable!
- You can add 6x2mm magnets to the corners! They won't magnetize the contents.
- You can also use M3 screws in the corners.
|Category||Hobbies & Games|