Tippi Tree // Original Tabletop Stacking Gameby
Take turns stacking Leaves on top of your Tippi Tree, but don't let it topple! The aim of the game is simple, but you'll find that every round can offer new challenges and surprises. This stacking game features a unique S-shaped Leaf piece that connects to other Leaves in over 60 different ways, so every Tippi Tree grows differently. That makes this game fun and challenging for anyone from age 6 to 106. Great for parties, family nights, desk distractions, and a fantastic gift!
Tippi Tree is an original game designed for 3D printing. Easy to PRINT & PLAY!
This download includes all the parts necessary to build your Tippi Trees:
Plus bonus parts:
Tiny Tippi Tree
Alternate Styles (Blocky and Dual)
& MANY MORE (see updates below)
You'll also get PDF instructions for printing and playing:
Game Manual (printable PDF color and B&W)
Printing Guide (printable PDF color and B&W)
I hope you find these instructions thorough and enjoyable!
General Printing Instructions
All parts print at 11% infill, 2-3 shells, 5 top and bottom layers with a standard 0.4mm nozzle. No supports required.
PLA suggested but not required. Photos show leaves printed with MatterHackers PRO PLA
For more details + troubleshooting, please refer to the included Printing Guide
Dec 14 2020 Update:
- Added Tiny Leaf V2 that fits way better than the original
- Added Game Manual translations for German, Spanish, and Italian (thanks Marcel F., Valentín G, and Giovanni L. for volunteer translations)
February 10 2021 Update:
- Added Tiki Tree Skin (based on winning competition entry by Jen Day and Bill Drastel)
- Added Leaky Hydrant Skin (based on winning competition entry by René von Koolwijk)
- Added Birds & Berries
- Added Experimental Leaves, Trunks, Branches
- Added Split Tippi Tree Base
- Added Tipmas Tree Puzzle
- Added Belt Printer Version for Leaf (no chamfer on leading edge)
- Added Game Manual translations for Swedish and French (thanks to Thomas H, and Jules S for volunteer translations)
- Removed square version of the manual and printing guide to simplify things
October 26 2021 Update:
- Improved fit of Tiny Branch models
November 30 2021 Update:
- Added 'Split Tree' version of the Tiki Tree [~/02.Printing Files/02.Extras/05.Tree Skins/01.Tiki Tree (Concept by Jen Day and Bill Drastal)/Tiki Tree_Split Tree Version.stl]
May 07 2022 Update:
Added 'Tiny Berry' files [~/02.Printing Files/02. Extras/02.Tiny/Tiny Berry/...] More birds!
Added Baby Bird, Bluebird, Cockatoo, Finch, and Sparrow [~/02.Printing Files/02.Extras/06.Bonus Bits/01.Birds/...]
July 25 2022 Update:
- Added split version of Tiny Tree [~/02.Printing Files/02.Extras/02.Tiny/Tiny_Tree_Split_A.stl + _B.stl]