Pen, pencil, and marker storage blocks for the Gridfinity modular workshop storage system - multiple options to fit your machine shop!
Gridfinity is the ultimate organizer for your whole workshop! Learn more at Find more Gridfinity accessories at https://bit.ly/3E2NxnZ
Parametric source files:
- Regular Version: https://a360.co/37EP2we
- Chisel Version: https://a360.co/3E49liU
- EXTRA THICCCCCC: https://a360.co/3jqmzx4
These holders were designed to securely store Sharpie markers, but should fit many other brands of markers and other roughly marker-shaped objects. I won't judge, you do you.
These are tall enough to keep the pens from falling out, but securing with magnets or screws is strongly recommended!
Regular version: Fits standard Sharpie markers and other round, slim objects with a diameter of 12mm or less, like brushes and test tubes.
Chisel version: Fits chisel-tip Sharpies, paint pens, and other stuff with a cross-section that fits a 16x22mm ellipse.
Magnum version: Fits the girthiest of Sharpies and other extra-thicc 27mm rods. Careful where you point that thing.
- No brims or support required!
- Use any filament with an 0.6mm or smaller nozzle.
- Wider bins can curl, so maximize your bed adhesion if you're going big!
- All storage blocks are compatible with all baseplates!
- Most storage blocks are stackable!
- You can add 6x2mm magnets to the corners! They won't magnetize the contents.
- You can also use M3 screws in the corners.