This is a simple headset hook for hanging headset on. There is a screw to tighten the hook to the desk.
The printed parts work just fine alone, but to make things nicer and more secure. You will need the following:
- 10 mm wide button style rubber bumper/feet
- suitable flat rubber feet (I used two 12x12mm ones)
- ziptie (2.5mm wide)
- retractable lanyard
- Put the round/button bumper at the narrow end of the screw
- Put the flat and wide rubber feet on the top of the desk clamp
- Screw your clamp to your desk, the feet will make a nice solid contact to your desk which secures the hook in place.
- hook the ziptie to the slot at the bottom of the hook and make a loop
- Attach the retractable lanyard to the hook and attack the cable of your headphones to the lanyard.
There are 2 different screws, print the one you like.
Print the both the screw and hook at 0.2mm and with 4 walls.