Satsana V59 for Fargo 3D Direct Driveby
Model originally uploaded to Thingiverse at https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4774136.
Simple remix of the Satsana fan ducts for the Ender 3 to fit the Fargo 3D Direct Drive kit.
This DD kit has the stepper motor sitting quite close the the extruder and the original Satsana didn't fit because of it.
UPDATE March 03:
- Added V59.5, has the fan ducts lower pointing better at the printed part.
- Cut few milimetres from the top of the model to make room for the stepper motor.
- Chamfered the walls on the back so it fits better on top the extruder riser that comes with the kit.
- Lowered the Hot-End fan.
- Lowered the ducts because they where aiming at the heating block.
- Opened a little more the hole to reach the screw at the back of the model that goes to the mounting plate.