Rollup Dice Box (Rumble Roller Deep Bins)by
A rollup dice box with six customizable trays.
This tread-like Rumble Roller version has deep bins that can hold small figurines!
Other versions available
- Use “Short Tab” start bins if you want the container to be able to sit flat while vertical. Warning: this does make the box slightly more difficult to open.
- Use “Mix Tab” start bins if you want the container to be able to sit flat while vertical but still has a longer tab on top.
- Print one or more external trays, which you can use for dice management outside the box. Up to 3 empty trays can stack inside a plain bin.
- Most standard PLA formulations are fine, but avoid brittle silk and matte PLAs. Print one start bin, one end bin, and four middle bins.
- All parts can be printed without supports.
- Add a brim if you experience curling issues on tight corners.
- Swap the filament color mid-print for a dual color effect.
- Glue eight 6x3mm magnets into the start and end bins. Make sure the magnets are oriented so that they pull the bins together.
- Use a scrap of unprinted 1.75mm filament to connect all six bins together. Align the top of the core with the bottom - make sure that the two ends are correctly rotated.
- Firmly press the core top into the core bottom. These parts are a very tight fit and may require a lot of force to close. To avoid damaging either part, apply pressure only near the center of the top and bottom.
Can I sell copies of this?
Yes! This project was shared under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
This license allows selling copies, but you must provide proper attribution, as detailed in the license itself.
Please note that any other projects linked here (remixes or related projects) may have a different license. Please respect those licenses.