Gonk droid bobblehead for your printer. Just add G-Code and enjoy the bobble!
- Base, head, and spring can be printed without supports.
- Ideal line width for the spring is 0.4mm. This will result in a perfect 2 perimeter spring.
- 3x3mm magnets (requires 3 magnets because 3x3s aren't very strong)
- 6x3mm magnet
- 8x3mm magnet
- 10x3mm magnet
- Prusa MK3 Bed Adaptor - Attaches below the bottom right corner of your printer bed to keep your bobblehead far away from the printing action. Just unscrew the front right bolt, slide on the adaptor, and restore the bolt.
- Insert a magnet into the base. Optional: Add glue.
- Insert the spring into the bobble head Optional: Use assembly tool to keep the spring straight. Glue if needed.
- Attach the base Optional: Add glue.
- Choose a spot on your printer that won't result in the bobblehead blocking the path of moving parts. Possible placement options include above the extruder, on the print bed, or on an adaptor.
- Monitor the bobblehead for a while to make sure it's REALLY secure.
- Do not use for printers moving at extremely fast “15 minute benchy” speeds.
Can I sell copies of this?
Sorry, no. This model is under a non-commercial license because it is based directly on an existing IP. The bobblehead this is based on can be sold.