Giant-er Rolling Storage Boxby
This is an even LARGER version of the Giant Rolling Storage Box.
Note: This design requires a print bed of at least 300x300mm.
If positioned correctly, all parts can be easily printed without supports.
Files to print: 6 x Bin.stl 14 x Hinge_Cap.stl 7 x Hinge_Bar.stl 1 x Lid.stl 1 x Lock_Ring.stl 1 x Start_Bin.stl 1 x End_Bin.stl 1 x Core_Front.stl 1 x Core_Back.stl
If adding dividers, print 2x parts per desired divider.
- Assemble all 6 regular bins, 1 start bin, and 1 end bin by inserting 7 long hinge bars.
- Use 14 hinge caps to lock the hinge pins in place.
- Add 6 3mm x 6mm cylinder magnets to the start and end bins.
- Slide the lock ring into the front core. Glue or bolt using 4 m3x6mm bolts.
- Make sure the lid locks onto the front core easily. If it's too tight, loosen the lock ring.
- Join the front core and back core. They are a tight fit, so glue should be unnecessary.
- Attach the bins to the core by sliding the core onto the start bin.
- Roll the bins around the core.
- Insert a ribbon of strip of velcro into the horizontal slot in the end bin. Use a flat screwdriver to push the ribbon/velcro in.
- Glue is usually not needed.
Can I sell copies of this?
Yes! This project was shared under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
This license allows selling copies, but you must provide proper attribution, as detailed in the license itself.
Please note that any other projects linked here (remixes or related projects) may have a different license. Please respect those licenses.