Filament Friday Ender 3 E-Leveler Filesby
This download includes the test print .stl and all the G-Code files for using the Filament Friday E-Leveler tool with any Ender 3 size printer. It moves to each corner and gives you 20 seconds to use the E-Leveler to adjust the bed. Then it automatically moves to the next corner.
- Run the chep_eleveler_g4.gcode file and it will position to the front left corner.
- Adjust the bed knob until the LED just begins to turn on.
- The G-Code will automatically move to the next position (left rear) and wait for you to adjust the bed with the E-Leveler.
- Complete all 4 corners and then the G-Code file will return the nozzle to home position.
- Run the Squares (chep_bed_level_test.gcode) G-Code file to verify the bed is level.