Cocoa Press 3D Printed Partsby
Welcome to the Cocoa Press DIY Kit's 3D printable files! Designed with precision and tested for reliability, these files are everything you need with your Cocoa Press 3D Chocolate Printer DIY kit.
Please use the "Download All" button and unzip the files within. This contains STL files organized by printer subassembly and G-code files for the Prusa MK3s and the Prusa MK4.
For the best results, please adhere to our part printing guidelines:
- 3D Printing Process: Fused Filament - Fabrication (FFF)
- Material: PETG
- Nozzle Size: 0.4mm
- Layer Height: Recommended 0.2mm
- Infill Type: Grid, Gyroid, Honeycomb, Triangle, or Cubic
- Infill Percentage: Recommended 25%
- Wall Count: Recommended 3
- Solid Top/Bottom Layers: 4 bottom layers, 5 top layers
- Primary Color: ~ 750g
- Accent Color: ~ 250g
Part Naming Notes
- Files with [a] in front are to be printed in the accent color (usually Cocoa Press Brown).
- Files without a specific marking are for the primary color (Cocoa Press Light Red).
- "x2" at the end of the file name indicates that two copies need to be printed. Disclaimer
We recommend following these guidelines for optimal results. While alternative materials and settings can be explored, that is untested territory!
Prefer to have us print the parts for you? We sell them here! cocoapress.com/products/cocoa-press-3d-printed-parts
If you run into any problems during your build, feel free to join our Discord channel: discord.gg/jfRJcrv6yG, or contact our wonderful support team cocoapress.com/pages/contact
Have fun assembling your Cocoa Press and starting your 3D chocolate printing journey! We would love to see what colors you choose for your machine, so make sure to upload your build photo to Thangs and tag us on social media!